It has taken various geological periods for our Euganean Hills to become gentle hills capable of protecting vines and exposing them to the sun in such a favourable way while providing them with a soil rich in nutrients. It has also taken hundreds of years for human passion to develop a deep and genuine winemaking culture in these lands.
Cantina Colli Euganei was established at the heart of this tradition. Our history is linked to the local area, which was the protagonist, from the 1940s onwards, of restructuring and relaunching aimed at promoting its winemaking heritage. The mutual goal was to achieve DOC status for different varieties.
The cooperative, which was founded in 1949 and produced its first wine in 1951, has always focused on offering a wide range of genuine wines that express a land and a culture.
Thanks to the expertise of able and technically competent staff, Cantina Colli Euganei has managed to maintain this spirit up to now, successfully adapting to changes in tastes and expectations of those who appreciate wine worldwide.