...

B2B

L10 by Bianchi Malbec Premium (2021)

Product Information

Country: Argentina

Area: Mendoza

Wine style: Red

Varietal: Malbec

Style: Dry

Alc(%): 14.5

Producer: Casa Bianchi

Serving Temperature(℃): 14-16

Size: 750ml

9295122
In stock
[Sign in to view price]
Please sign in to buy

This product cannot be added to the
cart because you are not logged in.

PDF Profile Download

Product PDF Bottle Shot Download

Description

Tasting Note Very attractive, deep color with prominent violet tones. On opening the bottle, we are deligthed by a complex aroma that features fresh notes, berries such as ripe plums, black berries, and delicate mineral notes that enhance the freshness, with captivating vanilla accents from its time in oak. Soft, ripe tannins, with very good acid balance in the mounth.

Food Matching Malbec accompanies red meat, grilled meats, hard cheeses and pasta with tomato sauce very well. Malbec is the great red wine to accompany beef roasts, stews, pasta with tomato and cheese sauces.

Grape variety 90% malbec, 10% syrah

Terroir/Vinification

Terroir Blend de terroir (San Rafael – Valle de Uco - Agrelo)
Growing district of grape Los Chacayes, Altamira, Gualtallary, Las Paredes, Cuadro Benegas, Agrelo
Geology Depend of the region, in general, the origin of soils are alluvial with different composition (sand, roks, silt, etc)
Harvest Manual and Machine
Vinification The harvest begins when the ripeness of the grapes is adequate for this level of wines, where the acidity, sugar and polyphenols are in a perfect balance. The timing of this is determined by tasting our winemaking team. We make a first selection of bunches directly at the time of harvest. We receive the grapes and begin the process of elaboration with a new selection where we extract the rest of the clusters that may have some problem and then make a careful destemming, thus obtaining perfectly whole grains. Once the whole grain is obtained, we make a selection of grains and then place them directly in the stainless steel tanks. Once covered, we practice a cold maceration at 8 ° C for 3 days, period in which we extract very gently the highest concentration of color and tannins that we can, such extraction done at this time, called a sweet extraction since It is performed when there is still no alcohol in the environment. Once this is finished and by means of selected yeasts, the fermentation process begins, in it we handle a thorough temperature management, making a temperature peak at 30 ° C and then decrease it and keep it at approximately 27 ° C. During the fermentation, we carry out fundamentally traces and depending on the daily tasting of the tanks we can raise some delestage, only in the first stages of the fermentation. After the fermentation process, the wine is left in contact with the pomace for approximately 5 more days, which is determined by tasting, after the post-fermentation maceration. 15% of the wine is placed in French oak barrels for an average time of 8 months. The remaining 85% of the wine is left in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature for 8 months. It should be noted that 100% of the volume performs malolactic fermentation through indigenous bacteria. By tasting the precise moment of balance between fruit and wood is determined, at which time, the blend between the part aged in barrels and the part conserved in tanks as a fruit reserve is carried out. This allows to obtain the freshness and great presence of red fruits that this varietal possesses.
Obtained the final wine, without clarification and with a thick filtration, the wine is bottled and left in the bottle in our cellars for at least 4 months."
Aging French oak, Barrel of 225 lts for 8 months.

Acidity 5.30g/L
PH 3.70
Residual sugar 2.70g/L

Accolades

To purchase as an individual, click here